Trust, Integrity, Respect, our privacy commitment to you.
This policy statement covers customer information which can be used as personally identifiable information about you and your
relationship with Tigers Are Forever Productions. This policy applies to consumer customer relationship established in the United States
and is effective January 1, 2009.
Making the security of information a priority. Keeping financial information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect customer information. We are bound by a code of ethics that requires confidential treatment of customer information, and are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to follow this code.
Collecting your Information We collect and use various types of information about you and your accounts to service your projects or orders. Our customer information is categorized in the following ways: Identification Information
Action you can take You can tell us your preferences by:
• Call us at 1.410.971.4159
• E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guarding your own information We at Tigers Are Forever Productions recommends that you take the following precautions to guard against the disclousre and unauthorized use of your account and personal information:
• Review your monthly account statements and report any suspicious activity to us immediately.
• Do not respond to e-mail requesting account numbers or passwords. Call us and verify the legitimacy of the e-mail.
• When processing payment, confirm that an internet site is secure by checking that the URL (WEB ADDRESS) begain with "https"
• Shred documents containing any sensitive information before discarding, such as account statements.
• Memorize passwords and refrain from writing passwords, social security numbers, debit or credit card numbers where they could be found.
• Review your credit report at least once every year to make sure all information is up to date. For a free copy of your credit bureau report, contact www.annualcreditreport.com
• If you think you have ben a ictim of identity theft or fraud, you may contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to report any incidents and to recieive additional guidance on steps you can take to protect yourself. Contact the FTC at www.FTC.gov/idtheft or call 1.877.438.4338.
Other privacy commitments This notice constitutes the Tigers Are Forever Productions "Do Not Call Policy under the "Telephne Consumer Protection Act for all consumers and is pursuant to state law. When you talk to someone at Tigers Are Forever Productions by telephone your conversation may be monitored or recorder by us.